I cut a large piece of my pink silk to fuse for the collar, stand and cuff pieces on Monday night. It was all squared up on the press, so nice. I laid my interfacing down on it and then I forgot to wipe off the Teflon sheets that I use when fusing. Yep, oops. That piece of silk is a goner – it had bits of fusible glue from my last project all over the face. I was able to squeeze one stand piece out of a good area but the rest is lost. I was reduced to picking through the waste baskets for large scraps. Thank goodness I didn’t put the trash out on Monday!!! Luckily, I was able to collect enough scraps but I was so mad at myself that I didn’t even want to sew last night. I know better, really, I do.